Admissions Round I - Applications received by December 3, 2021 are part of Round I and are less likely to be waitlisted.
- Student assessments and family interviews take place in December 2021.
- Admissions decisions will be emailed out on January 7, 2022.
- Registrations are due January 21, 2022.
Admissions Round II - Applications received between December 4, 2021 - January 7, 2022 are considered for any remaining spaces, if available.
- Student assessments and family interviews take place in January 2022.
- Admissions decisions will be emailed out on January 24, 2022.
- Registrations are due February 7, 2022.
STEP ONE - Apply
- Children not already enrolled in Preschool at Woodland Hills Private School: Submit the New Student Application and the non-refundable application fee of $250 to the school office.
- Children already enrolled in Preschool at Woodland Hills Private School: Submit the Current Student Application and the non-refundable application fee of $150 to the school office.
- For New Students entering Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten
- For New Students entering 1st - 5th grade
- For Current Students
*Please note that the evaluation form must be sent directly from your child’s school to Woodland Hills Private School. Schools may not give the form back to parents.
- Registration Contract
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee (based on the tuition payment plan you select):
- a. Annual Tuition Payment Plan: 10% of Annual Tuition is required and due upon registration.
- b. Monthly Tuition Payment Plan: 1st Installment of Monthly Tuition is required and due upon registration.