- What's the difference between private and public elementary school?
- How does the school foster out-of-the-box, divergent thinking to support gifted, talented and advanced learners?
- What's the difference between Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten?
- How can an individualized approach maximize your child's success?
Parents have coined the term boutique experience when referring to Woodland Hills Private School, which is designed to encourage leadership, independence, responsibility, self-reliance, creativity, and critical thinking. The school's award-winning program is rooted in the belief that the social and emotional curriculum is as important as the academic curriculum. Teachers are deeply engaged in professional development and work as a team to support every student’s learning. Parents participate in a warm, inclusive community and become partners in their children’s education. All of this results in students who have a strong academic and social-emotional foundation for life.
- Program designed to meet the unique needs of gifted & talented children.
- All classrooms have two highly qualified full-time teachers and an average student-teacher ratio of 12:1. Students benefit from a large, diverse peer group while also receiving extensive individualized attention.
- Columbia University's Balanced Literacy program helps students reach their full potential as readers and writers.
- Exclusive Science & Nature Center with over 70 animals goes beyond hands-on learning!
- STEAM Engineering and 3D Printing curriculum.
- A unique approach to teaching social skills and leadership.
Get the latest news, pictures and more!