"Tantrums Are Your Best Friend" with Todd Hioki
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 | 6:30 - 8:00 PM | Oxnard Campus
Free childcare is available for children 2 years and up.
Todd Hioki is back by popular demand! In this free Parent Speaker’s Night, you will discover how to:
- Understand the neurology behind tantrums
- Use a “Design Thinking” approach to make sense of parenting styles/techniques
- Set more effective limits with a “Parent-centered” approach
- Communicate through and with the body
- Reframe our understanding on “Discipline”
This event is open to all WHPS families and to our local community.
Please RSVP by September 26th with our office or online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHPSSpeakers
Woodland Hills Private School in the News!
Our Kindergarten class was featured on one of the leading food allergy websites! Read the article to find out about amazing WHPS teacher, Marjorie Natal! Her creative lesson could save someone's life.
Get the latest new, pictures and more!Facebook (Woodland Hills Private School)