Information About COVID-19 & Temporary School Closure
Woodland Hills Private School has developed contingency plans for responding to COVID-19. Below you can find the most up to date information about our plans and the status of our temporary closure. We are collaborating with the LA County Department of Public Health, CDC, and local officials. We will continually share updates about the closure and useful information about our remote home learning program.
CONTACTING THE SCHOOL during temporary closure: Our administration team is working remotely during the Los Angeles Safer at Home order.
Email (fastest response):
- Please refer to our administration contact directory, and email the team member who oversees your child's division (or prospective division).
- We will reply within one business day (if not sooner).
- Voicemails will be checked throughout the week, and our team will return calls as soon as possible.
- We are still enrolling for fall 2020, and we understand that during this unprecedented and challenging time, families are anxious to secure their child's space for fall. Please reach out to a member of our administration team with questions.
Notices to our school community:
- March 25, 2020 Notice: April Closure, Survey Results & Online Learning
- March 20, 2020 Notice: Continued Closure & Family Needs Survey Reminder
- March 18, 2020 Notice: Continued Closure & Family Needs Survey
- School Will be Closed March 16-27 (see info. below for your child's division)
- March 13, 2020 Notice
- March 11, 2020 Notice (All Divisions)
- COVID-19 Prevention Efforts
TK-5th Grade Enrollment - Applications Still Being Accepted
Elementary Tours: Alternative tours available during closure by Skype
with our Head of School
(next application deadline March 27, 2020)
To schedule a tour or request information:
GET THE LATEST NEWS, PICTURES, AND MORE!