2018 Summer Enrollment & 2018-2019 Fall Registration
For Preschool and Elementary
School Tours | Every Tuesday in February @ 10am
For Preschool & Elementary (Toddler - 5th Grade)
Parents have coined the term boutique experience when referring to Woodland Hills Private School, which is designed to encourage leadership, independence, responsibility, self-reliance, creativity, and critical thinking. The school's award-winning program is rooted in the belief that the social and emotional curriculum is as important as the academic curriculum. Teachers are deeply engaged in professional development and work as a team to support every student’s learning. Parents participate in a warm, inclusive community and become partners in their children’s education. All of this results in students who have a strong academic and social-emotional foundation for life.
More Information on our Elementary Tour and Program
Join us on a tour to learn about...
- What's the difference between private and public elementary school?
- How does the school foster out-of-the-box, divergent thinking to support gifted, talented and advanced learners?
- What's the difference between Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten?
- How can an individualized approach maximize your child's success?
- Highlights of our elementary program:
- Designed to meet the unique needs of gifted & talented children.
- All classrooms have two highly qualified full-time teachers and an average student-teacher ratio of 12:1. Students benefit from a large, diverse peer group while also receiving extensive individualized attention.
- Columbia University's Balanced Literacy program helps students reach their full potential as readers and writers.
- STEAM Engineering and 3D Printing curriculum.
- A unique approach to teaching social skills and leadership.
Get the latest new, pictures and more!Facebook (Woodland Hills Private School)