6:30 - 8:00 PM
April 26, 2018
May 3, 2018
2018 Open Houses are Coming Soon!
All current, new and prospective families and friends are welcome.
Come join us for two special evenings that include:
- Fall 2018 Preview: Curious what your child can expect for Fall 2018 and beyond? Come see what the older classrooms have been up to this year!
- Classroom Displays
- Book Fair
- Art Fair (Oxnard)
- Science Fair (Elementary)
- Refreshments will be served
Please note that the school will be closing at 5:00 PM to prepare for the event and will not reopen until 6:30 PM.
2018 Summer Enrollment & 2018-2019 Fall Registration
NOW OPEN | For Preschool and Elementary
For more information:
School Tours | Tuesday, April 24 @ 10am
For Preschool & Elementary (Toddler - 5th Grade)
Parents have coined the term boutique experience when referring to Woodland Hills Private School, which is designed to encourage leadership, independence, responsibility, self-reliance, creativity, and critical thinking. The school's award-winning program is rooted in the belief that the social and emotional curriculum is as important as the academic curriculum. Teachers are deeply engaged in professional development and work as a team to support every student’s learning. Parents participate in a warm, inclusive community and become partners in their children’s education. All of this results in students who have a strong academic and social-emotional foundation for life.
More Information on our Elementary Tour and Program
Join us on a tour to learn about...
- What's the difference between private and public elementary school?
- How does the school foster out-of-the-box, divergent thinking to support gifted, talented and advanced learners?
- What's the difference between Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten?
- How can an individualized approach maximize your child's success?
- Highlights of our elementary program:
- Designed to meet the unique needs of gifted & talented children.
- All classrooms have two highly qualified full-time teachers and an average student-teacher ratio of 12:1. Students benefit from a large, diverse peer group while also receiving extensive individualized attention.
- Columbia University's Balanced Literacy program helps students reach their full potential as readers and writers.
- STEAM Engineering and 3D Printing curriculum.
- A unique approach to teaching social skills and leadership.
Get the latest new, pictures and more!Facebook (Woodland Hills Private School)