The pandemic situation is as hopeful as it’s been all year and as grim as it’s been all year at the same time. Vaccines are clearly on the horizon, but the pandemic is surging, and we need to continue to work together to keep the school community safe. Thanks in advance for reviewing and complying with all guidance below.
CRITICALLY IMPORTANT REMINDERS
- Until further notice, do NOT travel outside the region (regardless of transport method or accommodations) or gather indoors or outdoors with anyone who does not live in your home.
- These weekly emails supersede any previous guidance.
- We are always available to help you through any COVID-19 questions you may have.
The safety of our community and our integrity and credibility are not negotiable.
- If you gather, travel, or have a playdate, even outside, you can only return to school after quarantining 14 days from the last exposure. (Resource: Safer at Home Order).
- All families signed an agreement for the 2020-2021 school year to comply with all local, county, state, and CDC orders, recommendations, and guidance/guidelines in an effort to protect their Class Family Groups and the WHPS Community.
- If a family is found to not be following the current guidance/guidelines/restrictions, it will result in immediate quarantine/suspension, or termination.
Weekly Update: 12/3/2020
LA COUNTY COVID METRICS
We remain in the most restrictive Tier 1 (widespread)
CDC QUARANTINE GUIDANCE
IMMEDIATELY REPORT TO WHPS
FEVER ◌ DIARRHEA ◌ NEW COUGH ◌ VOMITING ◌ COVID INFECTION or EXPOSURE
(we track all symptoms, date of onset, date of exposure, test dates, etc.)
Also report runny nose, and keep children home. If a child’s nose is running, they cannot safely wear their mask (runny nose with NO other symptoms does not require COVID test).
TK & K APPLICATIONS - DUE DECEMBER 4
Thank you for your continued support.
Head of School